More and more companies and clients are recognizing the importance of user experience (UX) design. Companies always seem to be hiring UX designers, but how does one make that transition? Maybe you’re a designer, developer, website manager already doing UX-type work and really like it. Do you think you might like this career switch, but aren’t sure if it’s right for you? Or are you unsure how to actually make the transition? Come check out this event to find out! We’ll have a panel of speakers from various experiences, backgrounds, and career levels providing you with the insight to help you figure things out. After the panel discussion, there will be some time for some informal networking. This event is being co-sponsored by exploreUX - Raleigh edition, so meet us, them, and get to know your UX community!
Panelists for the evening include:
• Caroline Ford, Senior Product Designer, Citrix
• Keith Heustis, Senior UX Designer, Allscripts
• La Tosca Goodwin, Senior UX Specialist, Ignite Social Media
• Rick Evans, Senior UX Designer, RoleModel Software
• Moderator: John Totten, Senior Manager Product Design, Citrix
Current UX practitioners are encouraged to attend as those interested in the field would love to hear from you, too.
To register, visit exploreUX's event page. This event is FREE!