Location: Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Learn more: Email contact below
Position Overview: Pittsburgh-based Cognistx seeks a highly talented UI/UX Designer for our creative team in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.
The UI/UX Designer should enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment on a variety of projects for clients as well as internal efforts. In this position the UI/UX Designer will work with the Creative team to develop and drive branding, identity, and UI/UX schemes from concept through technical production under the design direction of the Creative Director. The UI/UX Designer must have the ability to work independently as well as work well in a team environment. The UI/UX Designer must also communicate and comprehend design direction quickly and efficiently. The right candidate must be extremely driven, a self-starter, and able to work remotely until office space becomes available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and produce a variety of digital collateral from concept to final production, including UI/UX schemes, sales presentations, corporate marketing collateral and internal technical documents
- Develop production assets for web and mobile applications, working directly with technical team
- Use graphic design expertise to interpret needs from the project team, including partners, directors, and project managers
- Work with creative/marketing and technical to maintain budgets, timelines, and required specifications
- Report to and work with Creative Director, project manager and technical partners
- Completed graphic design or related degree from an accredited institution
- 4 or more years of proven graphic design or UI/UX experience
- Ability to work in a team environment within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to receive and deliver constructive critique
- Possess expert knowledge of graphic and UX design methods, especially: design trends, UI/UX best practices, typography, layout, and production methods
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Keynote
- Experience in UI/UX tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Marvel
- Proficiency in motion graphics software is a plus
- Must work on Mac
Please submit all relevant resume and portfolio links to:
Pete Minnelli, SVP Creative
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.