Learn more: https://lenovoworldwide.rolepoint.com/?job=ahBzfnJvbGVwb2ludC1wcm9kchALEgNKb2IYgICQqazl1wgM#job/ahBzfnJvbGVwb2ludC1wcm9kchALEgNKb2IYgICQqazl1wgM
Lenovo is seeking a Human Factors Engineer to join our Hardware User Experience team.
The employee will apply User Centered Design principles and contemporary design practices to assess, form requirements, and develop product designs that promote ease of use, good design and an optimal user experience for Lenovo personal computing products.
- Lead activities in the product design process by applying ergonomic and usability design principles to PC & Smart device design.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional project team members and business peers to propose the best experience for the end user.
- Develop and maintain design specifications and other design documentation that will be used as guidance for cross functional team members.
- Utilize ideation skills to effectively communicate design ideas to others.
- Conduct usability studies of prototype and existing designs during various phases of concept and product development. Translate study results into actionable design recommendations and product requirements.
- Understand target audiences’ needs and other motivating factors and translate them into concepts for comfortable, compelling and competitive product experiences.