Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25999&siteid=5373&AReq=53140BR
We’re looking for a UX Designer who can make a difference. We are rethinking BBT.com and are looking for new ideas, new viewpoints, and experience in creating great mobile, tablet, and desktop user experiences through responsive websites. It’s a big task, and we will support you with a top-notch product team of visual designers, content strategists, product managers and developers you’ll work with daily, UX colleagues to turn to for reviews and ideas, and UX Researchers who will help you frequently test ideas and learn about your customers. Your designs for this website will be used by millions of customers, and will drive the future of how we help people find banking products that will help them achieve their goals.
What you’ll be doing:
• First and foremost, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our users through frequent tests of your prototype designs, in-market performance of
existing designs, and user needs analyses.
• You will utilize that knowledge to create highly usable, engaging designs and experiences
• You’ll also follow how the industry is transforming, looking for UX best practices that develop and identify critical trends that BB&T needs to stay a
• You’ll combine all this knowledge to help create a vision of the product’s evolution over the next few years, and work with your team to bring that
What we are looking for:
• Someone who can demonstrate a history of prior success in bringing together a deep understanding of users, a knowledge of business goals, a talent
for making complicated things simple, and a love for collaborating with a top-notch team as a UX Designer to produce highly successful user
• Ability to identify the need and outline the goals of user research, and assist with the research design
• Degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), user experience, human factors, interaction design, or related field or equivalent experience
• Solid skills in the use of one or more wireframing or prototyping tools
About the Digital Channel at BB&T
BB&T’s Digital Channel is responsible for all digital interfaces for the bank, including our public website (bbt.com), our online banking site (including mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android), and our online account opening processes. We operate as a small group following Agile development practices with the resources of a Top 10 Bank. We are in a market that differentiates primarily on user experience, and thus place great emphasis on building the best possible experience. If you are looking for a company that values what you do, where user experience is critical, where you can make a difference, and where your designs will be used by millions of customers, come join us.
We offer great benefits, 6% 401k match, pension, and relocation assistance. If you are interested in finding out more, please reach out to Tonita Terry at TTerry@BBandT.com. We look forward to hearing from you!