Learn more: https://jobs.citrix.com/job/R22964/Product-Designer
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You have 2+ years of Product design experience. You are passionate about design and being the voice of the customer. You thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
We are seeking a passionate and talented Product Designer to guide our enterprise admin, end-user and mobile experiences to the next level. Designers serve a vital role at Citrix. Efforts that go into creating the experiences and crafting the details in our products help transform the way people work. Our ideal candidate advocates for users and leverages data to design our product experiences. We appreciate designers who think deeply, have a good sense of humor, and love collaboration.
• Show a passion for user-centered design within and outside the company
- Understand how design fits into the development process for multiple products
- Incorporate and share new techniques based on industry trends
- Seek to understand product market, competitors, opportunities and challenges
- Work to deepen product and domain expertise
• Collaborate within the design team and with cross-functional teams
- Engage with the research team to better inform design
- Work closely and effectively with other designers, managers, Product Management, and Engineering; and know when to seek help
- Actively communicate and share information with design teammates to ensure UI/UX pattern alignment across platforms and products
- Receive, weigh, and integrate feedback from the design team and cross-functional teams
- Proactively identify and solve problems, improve personal skills, and assist team members
• Communicate design work within the design team and with cross-functional teams
- Present designs in a clear, confident, and logical manner
- Explain rationale for design decisions
- Regularly share design iterations and project updates with management and team
• Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment on multiple products
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and assets for various platforms (e.g., web, mobile, and desktop)
- Demonstrate attention to detail – terminology, appearance, operating system standards, behaviors, and workflows
- Iterate rapidly and create multiple solutions
- Schedule and prioritize work with guidance from managers
• 2 - 5 years of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for multiple products, including experience in:
- User-centered design methods and techniques (e.g., user research and testing, data analysis, customer journey maps, etc.)
- Designing for software applications for multiple platforms (e.g., web, mobile, desktop)
- Working and collaborating in Agile development environments
• Demonstrates proficiency in creating low- to high-fidelity: wireframes, designs concepts, prototypes, and technical documentation using industry tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe CreativeCloud, InVision, Axure, Microsoft Office).
• Demonstrates a passion for design, our users, and collaboration with designers and cross-functional team members.
• Has a solid portfolio showcasing work that exhibits attention to detail and articulates design decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in visual design, interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.