Learn more: https://www.allstacks.com/marketing-and-ui-designer
Allstacks is seeking a designer with a passion for both user interface design and marketing design to help us build and promote our product. They will report to a design lead who will be a close collaborator and responsible for keeping their assignments prioritized and reasonable. They will work directly with marketing, product, and engineering on their assignments, and be responsible for proactively reviewing work in progress with stakeholders and managing themselves to hit agreed upon deadlines.
- rough prototypes and turn them into polished designs that developers can confidently estimate and implement against.
- Brainstorm with other designers on challenging interaction design problems.
- Provide constructive design critique and feedback on other designers’ work.
- Design interfaces that responsively adapt to a variety of screen sizes.
- Advocate for accessibility and consistency.
- Stay up to date with design trends and relevant technologies.
- Work with the marketing team to provide impactful graphics for social media, web, and print.
- Over time, develop and champion a vision for a cohesive look and feel for the Allstacks product.
2+ Years Experience:
- Proficiency with Sketch or Figma, including creating and managing a library of flexible design components.
- A love for collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Excellent communication skills.
- An eye for design trends and ability to explain why one approach is preferable to another in a given context.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an end-to-end design process including both low fidelity and high fidelity marketing and UI design artifacts.
- Proven ability to forge ahead in the midst of uncertainty, including self-directed research, proactively asking questions, and pitching solutions.
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to better deliver software.
While marketing, sales, operations and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all of the systems of record (e.g. JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports which help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization's development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Designing non-trivial user interfaces for business-to-business and/or enterprise products.
- Creating marketing design assets for web and print.
- Working on cross functional teams to deliver new products or features.
- Nice to have: Experience creating marketing designs specifically for social media, video, and presentations.
- Nice to have: User research experience, working with customers to uncover problems and describe potential solutions.
- Nice to have: Experience with analytics or data intensive products.