Company: CHG Healthcare
Learn more: https://chgcareers.com/current-openings/job/2021-5285
Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The UX Designer is responsible for understanding the customer journey, identifying pain points, and designing intuitive digital solutions to address them. This role will work closely with the product manager, development team, and other groups to iteratively design and deliver a differentiating end-to-end user experience. This role is engaged during the entire product lifecycle, from zero-base ideation and research, through delivery, as well as the continuous improvement of the product. This position reports to the UX Manager in our Product organization.
- Create web experiences that have a consistent user experience, represents the brand and style guide, and achieves business objectives.
- Be an expert on your audience - Advocate for the user needs, goals, and expectations
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in marketing, product, engineering and analytics
- Identify opportunities/threats, marketing/brand strategies and user experience to drive recommendations on several web properties
- Understand the healthcare staffing market and monitor the external environment and competitive landscape to drive a competitive advantage in the market
- Create intuitive solutions that solve complex problems leveraging modern design and prototype tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Abstract, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Contribute during discovery, prototyping, design, delivery, testing, and the continuous improvement of the websites under your charge
- Educate team and stakeholders about UX principles and best practices including usability, information architecture, and interaction design
- Apply the core principles and best practices of visual communication, including layout and composition, color theory, typography, imagery and illustration and information design
- Design holistic experiences with functional interactions and visuals
- Communicate rational behind design decisions
- Understand your customer and be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology
- Perform user research, usability testing and champion customer-centric solutions
- Iterate on designs in an Agile software development environment
Education & Years of Experience:
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar degree
- Ability to create and present marketing website designs that strengthen a brand’s identity
- Experience in creating web components derived from brand style guidelines
- Must have a collaborative mindset
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing visual design and design thinking for responsive websites
- Experience creating marketing websites
- Experience working with a creative team
- Experience in e-commerce
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules – including work from home options available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Learn more about our company and culture here: https://chgcareers.com/blog/
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
Remote, US | Job id: 2021-5285