Location: Raleigh or Atlanta
Learn more: Please reach out to Emily Wingard at Emilywingard@optomi.com
Senior UI/UX Designer
Optomi, in partnership with a leading FinTech organization, is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to collaborate with product team across their enterprise in order to drive consumer engagement and increase customer/user enjoyability. This will be achieved by bringing the client’s brand to life and increasing transactional efficiency.
The right candidate will be able to bring a blended UI/UX background to the table in order to execute the above. That includes knowing/partaking in the design process from beginning to end, navigating/updating the internal design system, designing for both web and mobile products, as well as adding visual design knowledge into the equation.
What the right Designer will enjoy:
- The chance to work on highly visible products that will touch every. single. consumer. once pushed into production!
- Be able to partake in conversations related to strategy and product path
- Join an established design team (made up of about 70 Designers!)
- Work across all lines of business
Apply today if your background includes:
- 4+ years of experience in the UI/UX space
- A strong portfolio that showcases one or more of the following areas: architecture, design thinking, service design, journey mapping, thought process, research and analytics, or case studies
- Generalist design knowledge that can be applied to a modern and Agile environment
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to map out and execute on cutting-edge solutions that will enhance visuals and the overall customer experience
- Implement visual design steps effectively from inception to completion and during design reviews
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendly interactions to complex design issues
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows that effectively transfer interaction and design ideas to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Apply B2C principles throughout design process