Location: Charlotte Metro
Learn More: https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/job/HRD116956/Advanced-UX-UI-Designer
- User experience and visual design
- Project collaboration
- Executing user-centered designs
- Product development process
- Collaboration with human user experience disciplines
- Coaching and development
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or 9+ years without degree
- 5+ years UX/UI experience, to include:
- Interaction design, human factors, design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Due to export control laws, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- VR/AR experience
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Experience in Healthcare and Medical Design
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision.