Learn more: https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=2970356
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Web Developer to join our growing marketing team to develop, maintain, and improve state of the art web experiences. You will be given a high level of responsibility with the freedom and potential to make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do:
- Write well designed and efficient code using web development best practices
- Take web designs and prototypes from concept to completion
- Ensure implementation of web development best practices including responsive design, web performance, cross-browser compliance, and accessibility
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites and corresponding content management systems
- Working collaboratively with marketing team members
- Create and maintain software documentation and processes
What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or higher web development or related field such as computer science, interaction design, etc.
- 3-7 years experience in web development
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Hands on experience setting up and maintaining web applications including security, hosting, and user management
- Basic knowledge of marketing website best practices including SEO and performance
- Expertise in WordPress and PHP
- Knowledge of how to set up and manager web hosting and domain names