Learn More: https://www.linkedin.com/talent/hire/258743257/job-post
CTG's client is looking for an eCommerce User Experience Analyst to join their growing team!
This position is part of the Global eCommerce User Experience (UX) Team. We are currently seeking an User Experience Analyst to work onsite at a cutting-edge technology company.
This position is responsible for the analysis and optimization of the online customer experience by identifying opportunities for easing friction within the customer journey. This individual will play a key role in improving the digital customer experience globally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with remote analysts to establish a BMS for efficient and insightful test analysis o Establish processes and best practices for efficient and insightful analysis
- Responsible for key deliverable including meaningful visualizations, dashboards
- and presentations to drive business decisions
- Provide insights to stakeholders through both written and oral communication
- Work with user research, user experience and design teams to generate data-driven test ideas and designs identify opportunities to improve customer journey through qualitative datasets including voice of customer, customer journey, personas & competitive analyses
- Produce actionable recommendations based on quantitative data
- Track User Experience Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and regularly report out to executives on incremental lift and other impact measurements and transform to a Customer Centric experience
- Contribute to A/B test and personalization campaigns that make it simple and easy for customers to achieve their goal(s) while accelerating the growth of the website as a sales and profit engine.
- Collaborate on improvements to the mobile experience to provide an innovative and leading-edge user experience
- Use online user personas to provide a more relevant and personalized online experience.