Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn More: https://crossrope.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=44
Crossrope is seeking a talented Product Designer to join our team. This role will be responsible for designing features for our Android and iOS app and finding ways to optimize touch points throughout the user experience. We aim to deliver an incredible mobile app experience for our global customer base and to have one of the best fitness apps in the world, and you will be a key player in making that happen. You’ll collaborate with developers to improve our app design, while also partnering with our marketing team to contribute inputs and designs to marketing collateral, such as our website and email campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creating both a beautiful, engaging design and an effective, seamless user experience.
This is the first Product Designer on our team, so you have the opportunity to take ownership and initiative immediately. With the support of the development team, you’ll be expected to hit the ground running and build our UI/UX processes.
- Deliver high quality design content for our native mobile app
- Develop effective user flows, visual designs, and mockups
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Develop designs, mockups, and wireframes for website and other other marketing touch points
- Consistently iterate designs and features based on feedback
- Perform user testing and conduct user interviews to understand our customers
- Contribute to app product strategy and roadmap
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of professional product design experience
- Degree or certification in Design, or related field
- Experience creating usable and well-designed apps, preferably native mobile apps
- Strong foundation in user experience and user interface design
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or other design and prototyping tools
- Ability to move quickly and adapt to changing needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excitement about collaborating with developers, product managers, marketers, and other key stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Crossrope is a fast-growing fitness brand that delivers an engaging jump rope workout experience to customers around the globe. Our fitness app has been rated with thousands of five-star reviews by people worldwide and we’ve been featured in top fitness and mainstream publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, and The Wall Street Journal. We’re on a mission to inspire millions of people to get fit and show them that there are more fun and engaging ways to get fit, anywhere.
Benefits of joining our team:
Crossrope provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Free ropes: get your own sets of our top-of-the-line Crossropes
- Big impact: make a direct and immediate positive impact for our customers
- Health reimbursement: receive healthcare, fitness, and financial wellness support
- Time off: enjoy paid time off and holidays to recharge
- Work life integration: create harmony among your work life and personal life
- Team events: build relationships and connect over fun events and an annual retreat
- Learning and development: join a learning culture dedicated to maximizing your growth