Location: Greensboro, NC
Learn More: https://www.modis.com/career-services/job/greensboro/sr-ux-designer-8325/US_EN_6_914766_1383444/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis Burbank is looking for a Senior UX Designer for a great client in the Greensboro area. The Service Designer role support the work to map use cases and identify critical touch points where new interaction solutions are packaged under a service platform that supports (or creates) sustainable business models. The primary scope of focus is on off-board applications, delivering services and business frameworks, or facilitating service design exploratory activities, through design thinking workshops, qualitative research, and customer journey mapping. You will work with UX Designers and Front End Developers working on solutions in line with the Brand’s strategies, in innovative areas such as electromobility, automation and connectivity. A holistic understanding of social and human behavior future needs and Brand Design strategies is a must.
- 3+ years’ documented experience in hands-on Service Design development, and/or
- 5+ years’ documented experience in business or design related creative
- environments (experience from automotive industry is a merit)
- Degree in Service Design, or related design or behavioral science discipline.
- Ability to plan, structure, and facilitate professional level design thinking workshops for designers and non-designers
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, Invision and Flinto
If interested, please apply immediately or email your updated resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records