Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2560308684/?refId=ZaP1zZQ8Qlm2XUACGwozRA%3D%3D
AmerisourceBergen is looking for a passionate, innovative and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our growing product design team and support the vision, build out and ongoing lifecycle of our eCommerce platforms for AmerisourceBergen Drug Company. Under the direction of the Product Design Lead, this role is responsible for partnering with our business leaders, consultants and agile teams to ensure the voice of the customer is translated into meaningful and easy to use capabilities. This role will collaborate closely with product owners, product specialists, engineers, and other designers/researchers to ensure the successful implementation of product design strategies.
A successful candidate should:
• Exhibit passion about creating innovative products and delivering an efficient and graceful experience for users.
• Be a good communicator who builds strong relationships and partnerships focusing on collaboration, building consensus and driving design through influence.
• Be an analytical thinker, with a desire and ability to develop and document a deep understanding of users’ needs and behaviors across multiple customer segments and environments.
• Create compelling digital experiences that bring value to a customer’s operations and make it easy to partner with AmerisourceBergen.
• Mentor, coach, and pair with junior designers to support their development and continuous progress.
• Bring to the table each day: a positive attitude, a true “team” spirit, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to display sound decision making under pressure.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create user experiences that are optimized for delivery across multiple platforms.
• Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with partner teams.
• Lead design initiatives focused on understanding user needs and translating these into product strategies and experiences.
• Conceive, build and test ideas that challenge the status quo and deliver high quality user experiences that raise the bar in terms of innovation, simplicity and consistency.
• Ability to translate complex business requirements and user needs into workflows, wireframes and intuitive user experiences that are technically feasible.
• Ability to manage involvement from other Design and Product team members, including researchers, designers, product owners, product specialists and engineers and drive design through influence.
• Experience creating, maintaining and working with designs systems, journey maps, personas and workflows.
• Experience conducting user research and testing as well as ability to analyze, synthesize and present research findings.
• Contribute to the overall advancement and improvement of processes, introducing and documenting new additions as necessary.