Company: Everyday Health
Location: Remote (New York)
Learn More: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2625614993
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare professionals and consumers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health Consumer is looking for a passionate Senior UX/Product Designer to work on exciting new developments in health technology.
You are a passionate, skilled designer, who believes in the value of research and testing to develop best in class user experiences. You have strong, mobile-first design sensibilities and enjoy discussing your design decisions, intents and improvements.
You are an advocate for data-driven design, drawing on your experience as well as knowledge and insights obtained through market research, internal data, and user testing. You work within and evangelize design and research processes, value the collaborative process, and work well with other designers, departments and timelines.
- Identify pain points, goals and solutions for digital products
- Create professional level wireframes, flows, lo and high fidelity designs
- Contribute to and adhere to research/design process
- Contribute to design system and hand-off to development
- Conduct and participate in research activities, user interviews and user testing
- Strong in considering each edge case scenario from a design perspective.
- Experience working within a preexisting design and creating new components or templates.
- Able to use one or more of the following: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Conduct design reviews, critique and receive critiques on design work
- Maintain relationships with external departments, managers and developers
- Identify strategies, timelines and work effort for projects
- Communicate design goals, timelines and present work to stakeholders
- Coach and mentor team members on UX and Product Design
- Work with Director of Product Design to streamline work flows and improve quality
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to communicate product design strategy and work
- 5-7 years of experience in UX and Product design, including experience at a senior level with a mobile focus
- Experience with user centered design process, research and insights
- Experience conducting and participating in design workshops, user testing and research
- Expert level understanding of working within design systems
- Expertise in interactive prototyping skills
- Strong opinions on design and process
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results driven with a bias toward action; and to inspire connectedness.
About Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of J2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave,
Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.