Company: Matlen Silver
Location: Charlotte, NC
Learn More: https://matlensilver.com/job/ux-designer-38778979/
Matlen Silver has an immediate opportunity for an experienced UX Designer. This position is for a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC. Remote to start - will be a hybrid in office / work from home schedule when they return to the office in Q4.
Partner with business to establish clear problem statements and measures of success for new customer care agent desktop interface
• Partner with customer care agents to fully understand their needs
• Demonstrate a bold vision for excellence in interactive web design and a commitment to evolving our agent experience
• Use Salesforce Lightning design system to define an architecture that effectively synthesizes multiple systems/interfaces into a single interface that agents can easily navigate to perform a wide variety of customer service tasks efficiently.
• Create user flows, wireframes, screen comps, and prototypes that exhibit a mastery of user-centered design practices
• When necessary, establish and document design standards that align with the overarching guiding principles of the agent experience.
• Work with technology team to determine feasibility and implementation timelines
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate design rationale and facilitate partnerships with product and business owners
• Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard
• Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions
• Partner across related disciplines including usability, content strategy, accessibility, and web development to meet the established business objectives of this engagement.
• Creating iconography
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience as an Information Architect or UX Designer at an agency, retail or financial services institution.
• 2 years experience designing customer care interfaces
• 1+ year Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning experience
• Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Experience in an e-commerce, media, or start-up environment with short interval release cycles is a plus
• Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards
• Excellent understanding of usability/user centered design, UX methodology, interactive design principles and best practices, web accessibility, and corporate branding
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.