Company: ROI Revolution
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn More: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=21ed60f6-9c67-4f53-b4a7-134cc4c78872&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
As a Team Lead within our Conversation Rate Optimization division, you’ll oversee a team of UX Analysts, CRO Specialists, and Front-End Developers, using your conversion optimization expertise and A/B testing platform experience to help guide your team in executing testing and optimization strategies for their clients. Your leadership will provide learning and development opportunities for the members of your team as you coach them to provide excellent service to our clients.
In addition to guiding their team to client success, our CRO Team Lead also builds direct relationships with clients. This role is involved in growing the team’s book of business by interfacing with our sales and marketing departments.
If you’re looking for a challenging, yet rewarding management opportunity in the digital marketing industry, apply today to start a conversation!
We are returning to a hybrid work environment beginning October 11, 2021. For details, ask your Recruiter!
- Leverage your expertise in UX, experimentation, user psychology and web best practices to guide your team members in their day-to-day work.
- Ensure that their A/B testing, site auditing, and general UX strategies are aligned with client goals, team goals, and industry best practices.
- Shadow client calls and review deliverables (such as site audits, test proposals and mockups, test result reports) on a regular basis to provide team members with positive and critical feedback.
- Step in on complex/urgent client issues as needed.
- Coach and support your team members in a way that evokes strong performance and creates and maintains an optimal environment of productivity, professional development, and positive morale for your team.
- Organize content for and lead team meetings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure that all reports are aligned with company goals, vision, culture and core values.
- Be directly involved in the sales process by supporting team members, performing research and leading presentations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Website Optimization to improve upon conversion rate optimization service offerings, processes, and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Website Optimization.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum qualifications are listed below; however, stronger skillsets and experience are welcome and rewarded at ROI!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of full time, professional experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in conversion optimization, web A/B testing, UX, web design, or digital marketing
- Experience managing internal or external client relationships, tailoring communication effectively to the appropriate audience