Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Learn More: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&Areq=443009BR#jobDetails=467076_5016
A User Experience Designer Specializes in the interpretation and synthesis of research and requirements; to craft stories around intended experiences which connect people in meaningful, enduring ways with our products and services. By organizing the various requirements that need to be threaded together, it is the ability to quickly anticipate, communicate and influence what the user will see, hear or touch within a given experience that will contribute to the crispness of a story. It’s not simply understanding all user touchpoints and detailing the potential outcomes, it is about creating experiences and solutions that are valuable, effortless and enjoyable and successfully communicating those intentions to the business team and technical teams. The anticipation and evaluation of various interactions are explored and managed through various iterations and will contribute to the most beneficial experience for a user. Communicate the intended experience through the delivery of artifacts such as concept maps and models, storyboards (wireframes), interaction hierarchies, taxonomies, pattern libraries, workflows and design specifications.
As a Design lead on the zAIOPS Design team, you will be focused on delivering exceptional user experiences for our product portfolio. We want to utilize new technologies that make sense for our clients/users. There is deep focus on portfolio simplification, modernization and integration across our product set as we drive more artificial intelligence into the Z Systems operations tool kit.
- Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centered designs
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop highly usable UX/UI Designs that meet and exceed client needs.
- Identifying and addressing UX/UI design issues from clients, developers, service and support personnel.
- Actively leading/participating in design sessions: empathy mapping, user feedback sessions and end of sprint demos/playbacks.
- Coaching, educating, and advocating UX/UI Design best practices
- Exploring new/emerging UX/UI capabilities to be used in our software products.
- Providing prototype Designs needed for Sponsor, Stakeholder and Customer feedback sessions.
- Collaborate across the design, offering management and development teams to explore new ways to present and manipulate information