Company: Dude Solutions
Learn More: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/DUD1000DUDE/JobBoard/a1929d18-68c4-4ba7-b6ec-7d47c69143bb/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=04dbf9b0-cde5-4e7b-9625-847ed4e4970d
Who We Are:
Dude Solutions is a leading provider of cloud-based operations management software to optimize facilities, assets, and workflow. We empower our clients and our people, combining innovative technology with operational insight to transform the places we learn, live, heal, work, and play. We’re both proud and humbled to play a role in the daily operations of so many clients, and we look forward to continually drive innovation, efficiency and safety throughout the markets we serve.
About The Job:
The Senior UX Designer is a key member of the User Experience team responsible for the overall design of our products. This role brings the voice of the user into the designs for a crucial, high-growth product in our portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Shape the user experience and design for one or more products in our portfolio
- Create mockups, wireframes and prototypes to communicate the design with product and engineering teams
- Initiate usability tests with users to validate high risk designs before the feature is implemented and adjust the designs based on feedback
- Work with Product Managers to identify the UX needs for the features on the roadmap and the constraints for the design
- Collaborate with product managers to understand the requirements and the business value. Provide designs that meet the business goals
- Collaborate with developers to build delightful experiences that are feasible. Understands the technology behind the products enough to have meaningful conversations with developers about feasibility.
- Understands the markets we serve and has deep understanding of the users in the markets. Creates user personas for the markets and the roles
- Conduct User research to understand the user problem behind the product feature and provide solutions that exceed their expectations
- Solve complex usability problems and provides designs that work for multiple markets and roles.
- Creates reusable visual and interaction design patterns that can translate easily between multiple products in our portfolio
- Understand the company goals and provides designs that meet the company’s business goals and timelines
- Work in a fast paced Agile environment supporting 1 or more products
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Graphic Design or other related fields
- 7-years of experience designing complex enterprise products on a SaaS platform, marketplace, or other software-led product in an agile B2B environment.
- Experience designing Web applications and Mobile apps
- Expert in using design tools like Adobe XD and Sketch and knows when to use these tools as well as the right fidelity of the designs for the audience
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates the design process from user research to validating the solution
- Experience working with product development and engineering teams
- Experience conducting interactive design sessions with product and engineering
- Ability to understand the business goals and provide designs that meet them
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 5% of the time, within the US
Be the Dude
There’s no one kind of Dude. We are always looking for people that bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire innovation that runs through everything we do. At the core of our unique culture are our people – so we expect our candidates to have all the “right stuff”. If you are a big thinker, have a passion for technology and great people, embrace creativity, and are genuine in both words and actions, then get ready to do something incredible.
Join our team and be the dude!