Company: Oracle (NetSuite GBU)
Location: Durham, US (preferred)
Learn More: https://eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/139653/?utm_medium=jobshare
We’re looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher in Durham, NC (or US remote) to join the Oracle NetSuite CX (Customer Experience) group. In CX, we strive to deliver intuitive, unified customer experience solutions that leverage the power of NetSuite for growing companies, enabling them to provide the ultimate, unified customer experience for their own customers everywhere, every time. We empower Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service professionals to make data-driven decisions using powerful analytics, and we make day to day tasks easier to complete with confidence.
You will work with cross-functional teams to drive research strategy and execute strategic and tactical research initiatives throughout the product lifecycle. You will help stakeholders develop deep empathy with our users and empower us to make data-driven decisions. Your success will be measured by the outcomes of your research and not just research output.
In addition to collaborating with other researchers in CX, you will be part of a large global UX research team that supports many product areas across the NetSuite organization, while supporting CX-specific initiatives.
The research team has experts in product design, quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods eager to share their expertise and learn from you.
Being connected with like-minded research practitioners will enable you to level up your own research skills, and also give you an opportunity to build the global research practice and influence other research peers.
We value our diversity of perspectives, but we share a passion for improving the NetSuite experience for our audience.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to determine research strategy as well as a plan for executing tactical research.
- Propose, plan, execute, analyze and deliver user research at various stages of the product lifecycle, including formative and generative research, validation research and measurement of final product experiences.
- Collaborate with the experience design team and product management to help establish a strong research methodology and process.
- Educate team members on best practices and enable teams to explore research activities on their own.
- Contribute to the development of a global research practice.