Company: Modernizing Medicine
Location: Remote or Boca Raton, FL
Learn More: https://grnh.se/7175162c2us
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 - 2019
Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards® - 2019
Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring an experienced User Experience Designer to execute innovative approaches in the pursuit of the highest quality user experience for our clients. As a UX Designer for Modernizing Medicine, you will be working in a collaborative, energetic, dynamic, and creative environment to design a highly effective user experience for our emerging and existing web and mobile healthcare products and services.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and screen flows
- Develop prototypes that can be tested by users, or presented to stakeholders and teammates for feedback
- Develop personas and customer journey maps to inform product design decisions
- Analyze user feedback and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of design principles, guidelines and patterns
- Collaborate with and inspiring other designers on the team, and keep up with the design industry evolution including best practices, new trends and tools
- Work across teams to understand user needs, business, and feature requirements
- Communicate best practices for design and reasoning behind UX decisions to key stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Computing (HCC), Cognitive Psychology, or other relevant programs.
- 3+ years of interaction design experience spanning product, web, mobile (iOS), and enterprise application design
- Experience in healthcare and financial services are a plus, but not required
- A relevant portfolio of work illustrating user-centered design solutions (e.g. personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, workflows, design specs, etc.)
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interface design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma or Sketch and prototyping tools like InVision or Axure
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly collaborative and a UX Advocate
- Self starter with a proactive work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and agile environment
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning