Location: Morrisville, NC
Learn More: https://jobs.lenovo.com/en_US/careers/JobDetail/UX-Optimization-Project-Strategy-and-Implementation/39499
This position is part project manager, part strategist, and part evangelist. This individual will be responsible for generating and managing a portfolio of Optimization, Personalization, and A/B testing strategy for Lenovo’s global eCommerce sites. This individual will work with a diverse group of business stakeholders, user experience project managers & designers, developers, analysts, and QA engineers to align testing & personalization efforts with worldwide business goals. The ideal candidate must be a strong leader and collaborator, demonstrating strong organization and decision-making while also bringing people along in a journey to get work done.
- Serve as project manager for testing, optimization & personalization team – driving global data-informed personalization campaigns aligned with industry best practices and global business targets.
- Partner with UX, merchandising, marketing, and other stakeholders in developing tests and personalized experiences that optimize the customer decision journey.
- Collaborate closely within the Optimization team with other project managers, designers, developers, QA, and analysts to ensure that tests are delivered as per requirements and carefully evaluated to extract business-critical learnings
- Comfortable with executive Presentations, thought leadership, and effective and proactive communication across multiple business units and geographies in a highly matrix environment.
- A high emotional quotient and excellent communication skills are crucial since this position will work with multiple global cross-functional and external teams.
- Ability to drive adherence to deadlines with many different teams.