Learn More: https://jobs.lever.co/grooveapp/a7c33056-99b9-4a87-8a3b-74bae5b732de
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
About the Role
The ideal candidate for this Sr. Product Designer role has a research background with experience working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and CX teams. Our goal is to ensure our platform is constantly improving, satisfying and delighting our customers. We are looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to take risks, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the current product and design process.
This would be a great opportunity for a Sr. Product Designer with a passion for and experience with UX research.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Turn complex problems into simple, elegant flows and interactions for small, medium and large businesses across different industries
- Inform product strategy and execution with leadership team that is functionally competitive while easy to use
- Create storyboards and plan activity scenarios, flow, and sequences
- Establish new visual design systems or work within existing ones
- Sweat the details and get excited to polish designs until they feel just right
- Welcome new challenges that push your design chops to new heights
- Practice open, candid feedback with cross-disciplinary partners
- Translate knowledge and insight into action
- 5+ years experience in doing end-to-end design projects working cross-functionally across teams
- A portfolio of prior work that includes shipped desktop and mobile products
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions using tools like Figma, Sketch, Flinto, Principle, etc.
- Experience in leading, developing, hosting, distilling user research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Appreciation for balance, composition, flow, and white space
- Comfortable making calls in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Flexible PTO
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, with employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- Remote office set up options and locations in San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle
- 10 Paid holidays
- Professional development stipend
- Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.