Company: Lean Geeks
Location: Ideally located in Philly, NYC, Chicago, Princeton, or DC area, other locations may be considered
Learn More: https://leangeeks.net/open-positions/
Are you an experienced Design leader with a focus on creating human-centered designs?
Are you passionate about creating experiences that empower people to do their jobs more efficiently through the transformation of digital tools? Do you love going deep in the business and leading the UX design of complex applications? Do you like to be hands-on in UX while also leading more junior UX designers?
Our Client is looking for a UI/UX Designer, who will be responsible for:
- Performing hands-on leadership of the UX project work and championing the primary and secondary end-user experiential needs for products & digital solutions by leading discovery activities that uncover what problem(s) we are trying to solve for who and why
- The ability to take lo-fi concepts and process flows and develop visual design language to translate brand and user ideals into the solution, while balancing a strong visual aesthetic with a strong understanding of design principles
- Demonstrating passion for strategic activities as well as designing solutions, pushing product and creative boundaries?
- Partnering with the full product team, including subject matter experts, as an active member of a growing design community
- Interest, ability and curiosity to do product definition work including but not limited to UX storyboarding, UX concept sketches and experience models, UX architecture diagrams, high level UI wireframes and flows
For more information about this opportunity, check out our Open Positions section at