Location: RTP or Remote
Learn More: Contact Ralph Nissler for more information
Six-month contract (possible extension to 9 or 12 months possible), job location can be either RTP or remote.
Experience in partner portal/partner system design and development a must.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience helping structure and design the partner experience (PX) via partner portals and partner tools, preferably in the high-tech/IT industry.
- Understanding of the vendor-channel partner interaction model as well as partner segmentation (account types as well as user roles), and the subsequent dynamic nature of partner portal content and navigation.
- Implementation of branded experiences, working within the realm of corporate digital guidelines.
- Experience building the interaction models and user interfaces (UIs) for transactional capabilities and tools, such as:
- Deal registration, lead and opportunity management
- Portal search and content access
- Preferred experience
- Salesforce Communities/Experience Cloud, understanding its capabilities and limitations.
- Partner relationship management (PRM) systems
As part of the project team:
- Help develop portal page templates
- Create wireframes and (functional) mockups
- Design and iterate transactional UIs (dashboards, forms) and associated user flows from the ground up
- Help define end-to-end user journeys by role across the partner portal and associated systems/tools
- Conduct A/B testing with peers and end users (partners).