Company: User-View Inc
Learn More: http://user-view.com/ or contact Janey Barnes at email@example.com.
User-View Inc. of Raleigh NC is seeking a Mid - Senior Level Human Factors Specialist!
User-View is a Human Factors and Design consulting company based out of Raleigh, NC. Our team is comprised of freelance human factors and user experience specialists, as well as user experience designers from across the US. Because you will work from home and travel to client sites, you do not need to be based in Raleigh.
We support clients across multiple industries. We are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running to help support our clients in medical device and health information technology industries. We envision the candidate will join our team, partner with us to plan and execute human factors research, and quickly grow to lead client projects.
This is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing human factors research and usability testing to support product design and development.
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing human factors and usability research in either medical device or health information technology industries.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (program managers, engineers/developers, industrial/visual designers, technical writers, and quality engineers).
- Be knowledgeable with the FDA 2016 Human Factors guidance document (Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering to Medical Devices and/or Human Factors Studies and Related Clinical Study Considerations in Combination Product Design and Development)
Knowledgeable with the ONC 21st Century Cures Act or Safety Enhanced Design Certification.
- Graduate degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Finally, and most important, candidates must be self-starters who are comfortable working from home, comfortable collaborating with others using remote meeting tools, and able to travel.