Location: Durham, NC; Boston, MA
Learn More: https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/fmr/FidelityCareers/job/Durham-NC/Director--UX-Research_2049965
Are you a UX research leader with a passion for continuous discovery? Do you enjoy creating research programs that generate revelatory and actionable insights? Our UX Research directors are player/coaches who lead a team of researchers in defining research strategy, completing studies, and packaging insights. We apply design research and human factors research methods to support product teams in identifying/understanding user needs, ideating and refining solutions, and evaluating designs to help people achieve greater financial wellbeing in their day-to-day lives. The impact of your work is the creation of effective, efficient, and delightful user experiences.
You will report to and partner closely with Fidelity’s Head of Workplace UX Research & Insights.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Experience defining, communicating, and executing a research program to inform journey and task design across multiple product teams
- Experience coaching/managing User Researchers
- Experience packaging insights for enterprise-wide consumption
- Hands-on UX research experience leading mixed methods studies in a corporate setting
- Experience conducting 1:1 interviews, co-creation/ideation facilitation, concept resonance testing, heuristic reviews, usability testing
- Experience using third-party UX research platforms for remote moderated and unmoderated study sessions
- Familiarity with analytics and A/B testing
- Familiarity with quantitative market research methods to enable effective partnership with market researchers (direct quantitative market research experience a plus)
Fidelity is committed to providing differentiated value to our clients with a personalized, proactive, intuitive, and easy experience that meets their needs. Core to meeting our strategic intent is understanding human behavior and perception assembled through meticulous research and packaged as insights that Fidelity teams rely upon to make informed decisions about the right problems to tackle, the right solutions to build, and the best execution of those solutions. In this role, you will partner closely with UX designers, product management, technologists, marketers, and data analysts to help us bring new and improved experiences to our current and prospective customers. You will report to a UX Research VP.