Company: Sports Endeavors Inc.
Location: Hillsborough, NC
Learn more: https://sportsendeavors.applicantpro.com/jobs/713142.html
Sports Endeavors, Inc. owns and operates some of the biggest names in team sports, including Soccer.com, Lacrosse.com, WorldRugbyShop.com and the Official FIFA Online Store. We are currently looking for a strong UX designer to come work on our Agile development team. We need someone with energy and passion for all things User Experience someone with a proven track record of building best in class designs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement UX solutions through consistent, detail-oriented wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Help identify and communicate style guide concepts and guidelines to the team.
- Create polished mockups to demonstrate proper style guide execution.
- Collaborate with teammates to create, review and iterate on design ideas.
- Collaborate with product management and the agile development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and discuss designs decisions to peers and stakeholders.
- Partner in user research studies and evaluation of user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Proven UX/UI portfolio with at least 3-5 years of web-based software experience.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, and hi-fidelity mock-ups.
- Experience designing in a Responsive Web Design context.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experiences across multiple personas.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Engaging presentation style and solid writing and visual communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Experience working for eCommerce brands a big plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/React JS is a plus.