Location: Durham, NC
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/593346337/
FoodLogiQ, the leading food safety, traceability and supply chain transparency Software as a Service company, is looking for a talented and detail-oriented UI/UX designer to join the product organization.
In order to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, our ideal candidate will have a passion for user experience and attention to detail. This position will play a key part in our company’s product development process and the success of the FoodLogiQ product portfolio.
* Translate high level ideas and business requirements into clear and simple design concepts and flows.
* Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for user stories in an agile development environment.
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and engineering teams.
* Clearly communicate UI/UX requirements to development.
* Collaborate with the product team and other designers to create, review, and iterate on design concepts and ideas.
* Champion and stay up to date on UI/UX best practices across the industry.
* Be a constant advocate for the user to stakeholders and the rest of the company.
* Experience designing complex software applications.
* Enterprise application and/or SaaS experience.
* Experience with visualizing complex datasets.
* Proficiency in Sketch, UXPin and/or Photoshop.
* Experience designing experiences for multiple screen sizes and devices.
* Strong analytical skills.
* 3+ years of UX and/or UI design experience in software.
* Experience in user research or user-centered design processes.
* Familiarity with analytical software like Pendo, UserVoice, Google Analytics, or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
* Experience developing a style guide / pattern library.
* Experience working in an Agile development environment using software like JIRA, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, or equivalent.
Interested applicants should attach or include a link to a design portfolio for review.