Company: Trone Brand Energy
Location: Durham, NC
Learn more: https://www.tronebrandenergy.com/introneship
Trone Brand Energy is hiring for a User Experience (UX) Intern whose main responsibility will be to help improve an emerging social platform for college students. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, studying interactive design, human-computer interactions or a related field and have a strong interest in User Experience. This position reports to our Senior UX Strategist.
● Create simple and elegant interactive experiences for web and mobile apps
● Design and deliver wireframes and interactive prototypes
● Perform user research and testing to understand user needs and evaluate usability
● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate concepts
● Collaborate with developers to ensure accurate and consistent execution
● Review live/staging sites for desired functionality, visual execution, consistency, and usability.
● Currently enrolled in or graduated with a degree in a Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Design, Media Arts, Information Studies or related field.
● A design background with strong attention to visual and interaction details
● Experience designing websites and/or apps
● Understanding of design and usability best practices
● Excellent communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
Note: We do pay a small stipend and allow students to get class credit as well.