Company: Centerline Digital
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: http://www.centerline.net/careers/
Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
We are looking for a Digital Content Strategist to manage the strategy and planning of digital content for some of the world's biggest brands. In this role, you will focus on helping clients identify how they can better connect with their audience, generate more demand and leads, and ultimately answer the “why” behind the content we create. This position has flexibility to be on a contract or full-time.
The ideal candidate has digital marketing experience, including experience with some combination of the following: persona creation, messaging development, campaign mapping, content auditing, user experience etc. and a passion for working collaboratively to solve problems.
In this role you’ll be…
- Translating clients' business objectives into strategies, messaging frameworks and proposals. Then, you will confidently explain how those strategies will pull our clients’ customers through the buyer's journey.
- Creating end-to-end digital content programs — from planning to creation to measurement.
- Planning and conducting open-ended work sessions with clients, stakeholder interviews, and customer research.
- Shaping insights based on primary and secondary research and data analytics (web, social, etc.) in order to analyze behavior, values and needs; making recommendations based on insights.
- Partnering with cross-disciplinary strategic teams — of UX, social and content strategists — to implement marketing solutions.
- Partnering with Account Directors, Account Managers, Creative Directors and others to proactively identify opportunities for clients to implement a more strategic marketing methodology; and reframing strategic problems in conjunction with clients in order to achieve greater marketing success.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a relevant field, plus a Bachelor’s Degree
- The ability to understand complex business information – and to catalyze “big ideas” into compelling solutions
- A track record of success as a partner to other team members to bring a fresh perspective to a particular client project
- Effective written and verbal communication – from presenting to client executives, to conveying insights to our internal team
- Strong ability to visualize work for internal and client presentations; working knowledge of all Mac presentation applications, including Pages and Keynote, preferred
- A keen interest in continual, self-motivated learning… and sharing relevant business information and inspirational resources
- A passion for working with highly creative and motivated people