Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: http://www.icidigital.com/careers/ux-ui-designer
iCiDIGITAL is looking for a UX / UI Designer to join our growing creative team. This role will be a generalist who has the ability to work across the web usability, user experience, and visual design disciplines as needed for client projects. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience, will be a team player, and will be comfortable moving from project to project.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to this job role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Research, formulate, execute and deliver standard web usability deliverables including personas, heuristic reviews, formal usability tests and card sorts.
- Perform competitive analysis of client’s competitors websites.
- Develop, present, defend and iterate responsive wireframes to meet client needs.
- Create aesthetically beautiful, brand compliant and usable web designs reflecting current design trends and client business needs.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as necessary to complete client projects.
- Ability to pick up a project mid-flight and complete it.
- Document designs to meet the needs of our front-end development teams and work with our developers as the designs are implemented to ensure that the finished product meets the design goals.
- Perform visual quality assurance on finished web product prior to customer deliver.
- Have substantial, demonstrable practical experience across all facets of usability testing, user experience design and visual design for the modern, responsive web. Front-end development and/or mobile design experience is a plus.
- Understand the design and usability problems associated with large enterprise and eCommerce websites.
- Ability to design for multilingual and multinational needs.
- Ability to remain flexible and successfully context switch to meet project demands across multiple engagements and clients.