Location: Durham, NC
Learn More: email@example.com
Up to 115K Base Salary
Our mission is to improve the quality of life by building technology that makes personal data actionable, and we are looking for a talented User Experience Designer to lead the company to the next level of design thinking and best practices.
In this role, the User Interface Designer will own the design of all user interfaces in product portfolio. When new products or features are identified, the User Interface Designer is responsible for creating the visual designs, standards, and style guides from the ground up, while continuously iterating with product management, engineering, and customers for feedback and input. Using their passion for user experience design, this individual will be a key member of the team that’s transforming how the healthcare industry delivers care to patients.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience delivering innovative interface designs, working with product management and engineering in a very agile development environment.
Designs You’ll Own:
- UI for product suite, including prototypes of new features
- UI for entire digital health platform
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team on creative design for the corporate website, sales collateral, and standalone graphics
- Work directly with customers and product managers to understand the various user needs and behaviors
- Prototype and iterate upon new product concepts for customer feedback sessions
- Design product interfaces with a focus on usability
- Present your designs and communicate the reasons behind them
- Work closely with developers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Perform user research and user testing as appropriate
- Own the design process, standards, style guide, and best practices for the company
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to provide the creative direction for corporate and product-specific marketing materials; this includes designing for the corporate website, developing graphics for the web, and providing design guidance on printable materials.
- 5+ years of experience in UI design for desktop and mobile.
- A design portfolio focused on web and mobile apps
- Experience prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Experience partnering with product owners and engineering teams to deliver solutions
- Experience implementing and managing a technical style guide
- Experience with web-based HTML and CSS
- Bias for action. “Can do” style that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are vital
- Experience designing software for healthcare solutions is strongly preferred
- Experience in B2B and B2C applications is strongly preferred
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin.
- Experience in usability testing.
- Experience in using Analytics to optimize the user experience including funnels, heatmaps, dropoffs, A/B testing.