Company: ROI Revolution
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn More: https://www.roirevolution.com/company/careers/raleigh-nc/ux-analyst/
Are you intrigued by how users interact with technology and websites? Are you passionate about making websites more user-friendly? Are you looking to be part of something brand new and innovative?
If you said yes to those questions, you might love working on our Conversion Rate Optimization team as a User Experience (UX) Analyst. Help us continue to build our new and growing service while working within a tight-knit team. The growth potential on this new team is considerable for both your career and skill set!
As a CRO Specialist, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for your clients, and then develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. You will constantly iterate and refine those optimization strategies based on learnings from previous tests, new analytical insights, and the changing landscape in your client’s digital marketplace. Through A/B testing, usability, user research, and using analytics to find insights, you and your clients will be able to clearly see the impact of your efforts!
If you dream of a job where you can use your creativity, curiosity, analytical thinking, and web development skills to make a real, measurable impact for your clients, we want to meet you!
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B/n or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Partner with the client’s development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Create monthly client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a website optimization, front-end development or related role.