Location: Morrisville, NC
Learn more: Please contact Holiday Eng at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The UX Simulation Business Analyst I position will work with a project team to visualize, analyze, document, and manage business requirements throughout the life of the project. This position will adhere to established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, where applicable, in identifying innovative solutions that meet the specified requirements and add value to the business. As a member of project teams, the UX Simulation Business Analyst will facilitate communication and awareness of the standards and quality expectations of the stakeholders Projects will be fast-paced and cover a variety of design responsibilities including being the User Experience (UX) voice in application definition.
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
• Partner with others in the organization to produce data/information models and preliminary system architecture, as needed, to provide an accurate, graphical representation, thereby facilitating successful solution design and development
• Create prototypes and simulations to provide an accurate, graphical user interface representation, thereby facilitating successful solution design and development
• Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
• Follow Quintiles Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate
• Collaborate with the Lead User, or delegated member of the applicable business group, to create a User Requirements Specification (URS) document
• Collaborate with the Development group to create a Functional Specification (FS) document
• Assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
• As needed, assist with the review of the Performance Qualification (PQ) document(s) prior to authorization and execution, to ensure that it incorporates previously-captured requirements, and includes tests or test steps that explicitly address each identified user requirement
• Collaborate with UI Visual Designer(s) on projects to establish the overall UI design specifications
• Collaborate with Global IT Solutions functional groups by adhering to established processes to ensure that business requirements are delivered through successful project implementation of optimal, cost-effective solutions
• Collaborate with developers to ensure adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications
• Assist in developing training and support programs for global technology and process implementations, as needed
• Assist in the gathering of initial Business Case requirements & other pre-project activities (e.g., high-level requirements, project scope, objectives)
• Embrace an agile and iterative approach to projects
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong technical and business writing skills
• Knowledge of technical and grammatical editing
• Knowledge of best practices for user interface / user experience design
• Ability to learn and use modeling languages when / where required
• Ability to learn and use graphical design and prototyping tools when / where required
• Negotiation and customer management skills
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences
• Ability to develop training and support programs for global technology and process implementations
• An understanding of current industry techniques for requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, working towards or holding applicable industry accreditation or certification; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061357