Company: Insight Digital Innovation
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://jobsearch.insight.com/job/Raleigh-Senior-UXUI-Designer-NC-27601/532399000/
We are Insight.
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Microsoft Worldwide AI Partner of the Year, 2018
Microsoft Worldwide Modern Desktop Partner of the Year, 2018
Microsoft Worldwide Open Source on Azure Partner of the Year, 2017
…and much more: https://www.insight.com/en_US/about/awards.html
Our Insight Digital Innovation team is searching for a creative, passionate and professional Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer you’ll be responsible for driving and facilitating discovery research efforts and collaborative client ideation workshops, in addition to supporting the definition of strategies to support a defined vision for client solutions.
The Senior UX/UI Designer is expected to lead interaction design and user-centered design deliverables (such as, interactive prototypes, user scenarios, annotated wireframes, usability testing) for a variety of user interfaces including web sites, mobile and tablet applications, kiosks, wall screens, and business tools.
- Create the user-centered and interaction designs for transactional, informational, and marketing user experiences including intranets, extranets, portal, micro-sites, web applications, mobile and tablet applications and business tool
- Lead / participate in the details of project planning that include guiding and conducting end-user research, prototype testing, and usability testing
- Conduct stakeholder and one-on-one interviews to identify target audiences' needs, tasks and goals and then translating insights into design deliverables including personas, task flows, sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and interaction specifications
- Collaborate with clients and end-users in workshop sessions in order to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive experiences
- Create and lead client presentations, supporting account management activities and engaging in business development
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Develop static and interactive prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts to business owners or for testing with end-user
What you’ll need:
-5+ years of experience as an information architect, interaction designer, UI designer, user experience professional (or similar role). Experience working in a consulting firm and/or agency environment is preferred.
-Demonstrated ability to produce meaningful and effective designs for complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems.
-Advanced proficiency in a variety of design prototyping tools including Axure, Omnigraffle, Adobe CS, and/or Just In Mind and similar prototyping tools.
-Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions.
-Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
-Visual Design skills and proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus!
What can Insight offer?
Client Facing Opportunities
No Formal Dress Code
Leadership from great Mentors
Pay for Training
…and tons of other great Perks!
Today, every business is a technology business.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT.
We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally and doing what is right for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other and hiring/developing the best technical professionals in the industry.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner in the cities where we work. Want to find out out more? Just apply!