Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://jobs.citrix.com/job/CITRA0058R16275/Senior-Product-Designer
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We are seeking a passionate and talented Product Designer to guide our enterprise admin, end-user and mobile experiences to the next level.
Designers serve a vital role at Citrix. Efforts that go into creating the experiences and crafting the details in our products help transform the way people work. Our ideal candidate advocates for users and leverages data to design our product experiences. We appreciate designers who think deeply, have a good sense of humor, and love collaboration.
Demonstrate subject matter expertise in user-centered design
- Contribute to team processes, lead large projects
- Offer design guidance to and mentor junior designers
- Advocate for users and the role of design in the product development process Incorporate and share new techniques based on industry trends
- Embody and advocate for the mission and goals of Product Design within Citrix
Proactively collaborate within the design team and with cross-functional teams.
- Review and delegate work to design teammates
- Work closely with user researchers and contribute to research strategies
- Actively communicate and share information with design teammates to ensure UI/UX pattern alignment across platforms and products
- Collaboratively problem solve with Product Management and Engineering
- Receive, weigh, and integrate feedback from cross-functional teams
- Play an active role throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining requirements, designing flows, and reviewing builds
Proactively provide solutions with strategic intention
- Understand business goals, strategy, and product offerings
- Anticipate issues and communicate them as they arise
- Offer solutions that consider business goals and the impact across all products
Communicate design work within the design team and with cross-functional teams
- Lead smaller project teams on product features and releases
- Present designs in a clear, confident, and logical manner
- Explain rationale for design decisions as it relates to business goals, product offerings, and industry best practices
- Regularly share design iterations and project updates with management and team
Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment on multiple products
- Translate complex content and information systems into simplified user experiences
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes for various platforms (e.g., web, mobile, and desktop)
- Set your own deadlines within the project schedule
- Take ownership over designs, decisions, and deliverables
8+ years of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for multiple products, including experience in:
- User-centered design methods and techniques (e.g., user research and testing, data analysis, customer journey maps, etc.)
- Designing for software applications for multiple platforms (e.g., web, mobile, desktop)
- Working and collaborating in Agile development environments using management and issue tracking software (e.g., Jira)
- Demonstrates high proficiency in creating low- to high-fidelity: wireframes, designs concepts, prototypes, and technical documentation using industry tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe CreativeCloud, InVision, Axure, Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrates a passion for design, our users, and collaboration with designers and cross-functional team members.
- Has a solid portfolio showcasing work that exhibits attention to detail and articulates design decisions
- Bachelor's degree in visual design, interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice athttps://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.