Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1a2d43b8-4d19-4997-be10-e9b0571db9f2&ccId=2671248952_13784&type=MP&lang=en_US
We’re looking for a passionate Digital Product Designer to ensure our SaaS technologies are clear, effective, and user-centered. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, and Product Marketers to understand needs, execute solutions and measure effectiveness. While your primary ownership will be the technology built in our Raleigh office, you'll collaborate with our team of Product designers to shape and shepherd all of the technology that we build across our Raleigh, Austin, and Kansas City locations.
What you’ll do everyday:
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to turn client and company visions into simple, effective digital products
- Partner with product to identify UX debt and potential opportunities for roadmaps
- Carefully consider all steps of the iterative product design process from initial definition, to research/analysis, ideation, design, launch and validation
- Actively work to understand our users’ needs, pain points, mindset, personas, and behaviors to advocate for the best possible and most impactful user experience
- Create sketches, storyboards, journey maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to understand and organize complex asks into sophisticated UI and UX solutions
- Collaborate and iterate with product and engineering to ensure your finished, high-fidelity mockups translate to the final built product
- Validate finished and unfinished ideas by researching within the market, personas, competition, focus groups, online analytics tools
- Manage work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
What you need to bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in a digital product design related role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your design chops and past user-centered solutions (required for consideration)
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions, what problems they’re solving, and all of the various ways they should behave when implemented
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive listener who is perceptive, observant, and prone to read between the lines
- Desire to work well within a team, taking and giving criticism in order to achieve growth
- Comfortable using tools like InVision, Sketch, the Adobe Suite, and Full Story
- Ability to become proficient in the products you are responsible for to understand both how they function and how they are used
Why this is a career-defining opportunity:
SiteLink, storEDGE and SpareFoot are three technology companies who came together as one in 2018 to provide unmatched integration to our clients across the globe.
Together, we provide SaaS technology to more than 25,000 businesses across the country who offer physical storage units to renters looking for extra space.
We’re in a niche that often hasn’t crossed most peoples’ minds (don't be fooled! There are more storage facilities than McDonalds locations!). But we like it here and we can see the ways we’re tangibly making an impact on lives, every day.
We’re actively pushing the limits to bring what previously were individual, award-winning products into one comprehensive solution with unmatched capabilities.
Most importantly, our team cares about collaborating well, building solutions that matter, and genuinely liking the work we do.
Learn more about SiteLink, storEDGE and SpareFoot at sitelink.com, storEDGE.com, and sparefoot.com.