Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://grnh.se/82ecefef2
The UX Researcher is a critical position on the LearnPlatform Product team to ensure the consistent delivery of a high quality product that meets our customers’ needs. The position offers an incredible growth opportunity for a motivated, analytical, and curious individual who wants to have an immediate impact on an early-stage company serving the education technology space. The UX Researcher position offers a path to expand your skills and experience as a researcher and designer while working with a team who is committed to having a positive impact on education.
The UX Researcher is responsible for representing the user’s perspective and refining the user experience on LearnPlatform. You will collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, and business stakeholders to optimize the usability and value of LearnPlatform for K12 educators, administrators, and their partners. The UX Researcher will engage in all aspects of UX research including test design and execution, results analysis and reporting, and communication of learned insights to executives, product teams, and engineers.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of UX research methods, including surveys, usability testing, interviews, focus groups, etc.
- Working knowledge of experimental design and statistics, including comfort with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Understanding of and/or experience with UI design
- Experience connecting insights drawn from research to design, technical requirements, and product strategy
- Experience working with product teams and engaging them in UX research
- Deeply curious, empathetic and passionate about understanding why people do what they do
- Self-starter with a bias towards responsible action
- Adaptability to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven startup environment