Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn more: https://grnh.se/174d7e6a2
The UI/UX Designer is a critical position on the LearnPlatform Product team to ensure the consistent delivery of a high quality product that meets our customers’ needs. The position offers an incredible growth opportunity for a motivated, analytical, and creative individual who wants to have an immediate impact on an early-stage company serving the education technology space. The UI/UX Designer position offers a path to expand your skills and experience as a designer while working with a team who is committed to having a positive impact on education.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for optimizing the user experience on LearnPlatform. The role is a combination of two traditional roles; graphic design and user experience design. The UI/UX Designer will work with the Product team to understand the edtech market and it’s challenges to design user interfaces, including sophisticated user workflows, data dashboards, and analytics reports. You will conduct user experience research and testing, and support the maintenance of the LearnPlatform style guide.
- Experience in graphic design or user experience design required
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization and/or reporting design
- Proven track record of delivering successful design products to market
- Familiarity with Agile software product development/management
- Experience with Materialize UI design preferred, but not required
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, wireframe/mockup software (Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD), and prototyping software (InVision preferred)
- Self-starter with a bias towards responsible action
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven startup environment