Location: Cary, NC
Learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should join this team
We’re seeking a User Experience Strategist to join us. As UX Strategist, you will partner with key stakeholders across business units to clearly understand customer insights, technical constraints, and competitive landscape while defining solutions to achieve business objectives.
Why this role is important to us:
- UX Strategists work to expertly lead and direct the interaction design strategy (web, mobile, applications) of large-scale program level initiatives by partnering with clients and teams to align the strategy to the needs of the end user, business goals, and technical limitations.
- UX Strategists create impact by building immersive, compelling experiences with digital at their core. You will design, prototype, and execute delightful human-centered experiences which act as the interface between an organization’s customers and their products, services, and brand.
Once here you will:
- Create world-class strategies for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading program-level initiatives.
- Define complex problems expertly by using research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), information architecture, and by having a precise eye for detail on the execution.
- Work in partnership with cross-divisional teams and senior leaders. Take into account every aspect of the user’s experience, business goals, and technical limitations to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, documentation, and strategy to the highest possible standards which align to modern methodologies and best practices.
- Design inspirational, useful, and usable experiences by placing the client/investor first while balancing business goals and technical limitations. Have expert knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, interactions and the client’s brand.
- Oversees the project team on day-to-day operations of project deliverables, and problem resolution. Coordinates project schedules, assignments and work flows.
- Expertly present and sell design solutions to clients, senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders; ensure the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
- Utilize expert understanding of the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
- Create sitemaps, sketches and wireframes.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in user experience industry/field.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human-centered design or a related field.
- Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience).
- Proven experience solving complex communication problems and designing world-class experiences for large-scale programs.
- Expert communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
- In-depth knowledge of research, competitive landscape, and test methods (A/B, multivariate testing).
- A business acumen to set the UX vision, strategy and methodologies applied.
- Proven experience using data (both quantitative and qualitative) analysis techniques to inform design.