Company: Fidelity InvestmentsYou will conduct research supporting the Fidelity Health Solutions portfolio which includes (but is not limited to) Health Savings Accounts & Investing, Health & Welfare Services, and Fidelity Benefits Marketplace used by HR and benefits employees across thousands of companies supporting over 20 million end users. You will apply your agile UX research experience supporting product teams identifying and quantifying opportunities, testing and iterating on concepts, and evaluating designs to improve the user experience and deliver significant business impact.
Learn More: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fidelity is committed to providing differentiated value to our clients with a personalized, proactive, intuitive and easy experience that deeply meets their planning, investing, and service needs. Core to meeting our strategic intent is understanding human behavior and perception captured through rigorous research and packaged as insights that Fidelity teams rely upon to make informed decisions about the right problems to solve, the right solutions to build, and the best execution of those solutions.
In our agile model, the Fidelity Health Solutions research team members are aligned with product domains consisting of multiple product teams. In this role, you will partner closely with UX Design, product management, technologists, marketers, and data analysts to help the organization bring new and improved experiences to our current and prospective customers.
You will report to the Head of Fidelity Health Solutions UX Research & Insights.
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Human Factors, Psychology, Computer Science, Statistics and/or related field
- 3+ years of relevant strategic design research experience leading mixed methods UX Research (quantitative and qualitative) in an enterprise setting
- Agile design & development experience
- Experience with key research and usability / design techniques – experience with a comprehensive breadth of latest research methods and measurement techniques in usability and experience design, especially leveraging digital channels
The Skills You Bring:
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills -- ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Collaboration -- track record of establishing effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels in a highly collaborative environment
- Continual improvement -- always looking for ways to improve – both individually and organizationally.
- Demonstrated experience conducting generative, descriptive, and evaluative research
- Experience using a. variety of user research tools for surveying, concept validation, remote moderated/unmoderated testing, diary studies, A/B tests, etc.
- Experience incorporating user feedback and behavioral analytics into analysis
The Value You Deliver:
- Leading key research studies end-to-end including:
- Articulating research questions and matching with appropriate research methods
- Designing research plans and guides
- Managing the recruiting process
- Moderating studies
- Analyzing findings
- Synthesizing learnings into clear and concise insights and recommendations
- Synthesizing multiple data sets to find correlations to help teams focus in on the metrics that best predict positive business outcomes/in-market success
- Partnering with product team members (UX Design, Market Research, Product Management, Engineering) to prioritize user experience insights needs
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.