Location: Durham, NC
Learn more: http://email@example.com
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Create visualizations that successfully communicate complex ideas about healthcare, life sciences, and technology
• Embrace an agile and iterative approach to projects, ranging from presentations to interfaces
• Collaborate with a team of UX designers to promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Collaborate with the Lead User, or delegated member of the applicable business group, to create mockups to provide an accurate, graphical user interface representation, thereby facilitating successful solution design and development
• Prepare files for asset delivery to developers
• Collaborate with development team to ensure adherence to UI design specifications
• Collaborate with Global IT Solutions functional groups by adhering to established processes to ensure that business requirements are delivered through successful project implementation of optimal, cost-effective solutions
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.