Company: Attain, LLC
Location: RTP, NC
Learn More: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ATTAIN&cws=37&rid=2449
Attain is seeking a creative and agile UX engineer to work on life changing experiences for immigrants. We are looking for UX engineers who design UX concepts in iterations and find time to ask big questions that could change the course of the product.
- You'll be working in a team of talented engineers and technologists to identify technology opportunities, review the customer experience landscape and combine them with our business strategy to turn them into innovative ideas.
- You will experiment with these ideas by creating proofs-of-concept with various visual design and different user journeys.
- You will work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand and guide the team's UX needs (known and unknown), including designing and conducting research activities.
- You have a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, but you also have a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach.
- You can work with minimal direction and you're capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs.
- Strong desire to "wow" our customers
- 4 to 5 years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with graphic tools
- Passionate in cutting-edge technologies with a strong interest in great UI/UX designs
- Ability to work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets
- Experience in creating sketches, design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools preferred
- Work well with the team to get things done quickly