Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Raleigh, NC
Learn More: https://jobs.fidelity.com/ShowJob/Id/862985/Sr-Content-Strategist/
Fidelity’s Healthcare Group is launching a new Medicare business that will provide our customers with tools and advice to help them select and purchase quality Medicare coverage. As an early member of this new and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to help build and grow a business that could impact millions of Americans!
You have excellent writing skills and understand how content affects the usability of a product. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll collaborate with a highly skilled team of individuals that are helping people navigate complicated Medicare decisions. Your ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear and accessible is essential to helping our customers live confidently in retirement and beyond.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• 8+ years of relevant experience as a content strategist writing for digital experiences
• A background as a content strategist in the healthcare industry is preferred (experience with Medicare a plus)
• Proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Proficiency in creating content systems that increase usability, engagement, and customer adoption
• Experience and desire to work in content strategy from both the product side and the marketing side of the business
• Strong foundation of design and UX principles, and experience using data, competitive research, and customer insights to drive performance is preferred
• Experience with content management systems, creating taxonomies, and frameworks for grouping and tagging content
• Familiarity with innovation and human-centered design methodologies (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, or Google Design Sprints)
• Portfolio of work focused on the customer experience, demonstrating content planning, creation, and management
The Skills You Bring
• Aptitude for creating content that is succinct, clear, and engaging
• Ability to clearly communicate content design ideas to team members and receive feedback
• Capacity to absorb style guide requirements quickly and adapt output accordingly
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The Value You Deliver
• Collaborate with product, research, design, and marketing teams to understand requirements, identify users’ content needs, and align on business goals
• Use customer feedback, user research, and marketing metrics to drive continuous improvement of content quality and impact
• Establish and maintain content standards while evolving the brand voice
• Work with legal team to ensure compliance
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity’s Healthcare Group helps people achieve better health and financial outcomes by providing integrated solutions, tools and advice. Fidelity Medicare Services helps our customers navigate the complexity of their healthcare decisions and secure quality Medicare coverage that meets their needs. Our digital tools and services are integral to delivering on Fidelity’s commitment to providing the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.