Location: Charlotte, NC
Learn More: https://careers.truist.com/ShowJob/Id/853019/Lead-User-Interface-Designer/
We’re creating a bold new future. Join us.
We are on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we need talent, lots of it. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let’s talk.
We know that great digital experiences fulfill our brand’s promise. Our experienced design team is looking for User Interface Designers who are adept at using form, shape, color, and other design elements to make an emotional connect with our users while translating our brand’s visual language and values into engaging, easy-to-use designs.
In the role of UI Designer, you’ll determine how consumers will engage with our digital products, including responsive web and mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with UX, other designers, ADA, and development team members to ensure products look and operate as intended for all clients. You’ll also work closely with product and development teams to ensure features are implemented as intended and meet high quality expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills through an ability to generate multiple solutions/creative concepts across all digital platforms to highly complex projects.
- Be a thought partner in the design, idea development and partnership with LOBs and Creative Director to develop and drive the creative vision.
- Foster productive partnerships with internal clients at the appropriate level and know when and how to push back professionally.
- Know when to engage Leader or Director level support.
- Communicate with internal clients and support teams in a timely and effective manner.
- Foster communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years proven creative industry experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating a high level of visual sense.
- Ability to solve problems through design thinking, and understanding of the digital landscape
- Demonstrates leadership aptitude and 2+ years managing a digital product.
- Comfortable and capable of managing several projects simultaneously.
- Perform well in a team environment.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong grasp of UX and UI standards.
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML and Content Management Systems.
- Experience working on agile projects
If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.