Location: Morrisville, NC
Learn more: https://careers-channeladvisor.icims.com/jobs/3063/job
Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization—including our own. That’s why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
We are looking for a talented mid-level UX/UI Designer to join our team and create and improve user experiences for our primary personas across a range of experiences. Working with domain and product experts, this is an exciting and challenging growth opportunity to contribute to a leading e-commerce platform.
- Collaborate with the UX team, product management, and engineering on a variety of UX/UI projects.
- Utilize user feedback, customer usage metrics, usability research, product requirements, and internal feedback to understand and craft best design options.
- Create and deliver actionable designs using relevant tools including wireframes, sketches, mockups, user journeys, stories, and image assets.
- Contribute to and uphold UX/UI standards for designs across products and devices.
- Participate in and conduct usability testing and user research sessions.
Qualifications - How to Stand Out:
If you are someone who appreciates a culture of: Teamwork, Innovation, Meaningful Challenges, and a People First attitude, then you may share our values of: Passion, Curiosity, Collaboration, Persistence, Accountability and Integrity.
- You have 3-4 years of professional UX and UI design experience.
- You have demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- You have pride in your work and the initiative to drive work to completion.
- You are an energetic learner and eager to further your professional growth as a designer.
- You are proficient with UX/UI software such as Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- You have experience working in an Agile process (preferred Scrum or Kanban).
- You have a BACHELOR’S degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, Visual Communications Experience with a usage analytics tool is a plus