What is the Triangle UXPA?
The Triangle UXPA (formerly known as the TriUPA) was founded in 2005 and is the Triangle chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association. We're focused on building and supporting the local community of practitioners that focus on crafting great user experiences--which include subdisciplines of interaction design, information architecture, user research, and more.
Our mission is to add value to the local UX community of practice through:
- Engagement and participation
- Learning and continuing education
- Mentoring and professional development
- Connections and community
The core activity of Triangle UXPA is holding great events to bring people in the community together, and disseminate information and practices related to user experience work. Events include:
- Professional development courses
- Community learning events
- Social events
Become a Member