Location: Morrisville, NC or Remote
Learn More: https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/Relias_Learning/job/Morrisville-User-Experience-Designer-NC-27560/715059001/
Note: Audrey Bryson who is on the Triangle UXPA Executive Council works at Relias. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you're applying and she'll put in a good word for you with the hiring manager.
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a User Experience Designer? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
Be a member of the team that owns the design of all Relias products, serving the needs of our users and our business collaborators, while ensuring a useful, usable, and enjoyable user experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Contributing to product strategy by facilitating creative, intuitive user experience (UX) design within product teams and with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect user interface (UI) design mockups, and clickable prototypes, leveraging the capabilities (and constraints) of our Material-based design system.
- Engaging with users to gain first-hand insights into our design solutions and be an advocate for iteration on their feedback.
- Collaborating with the UX team and other design stakeholders in the organization to continually refine UX processes and resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Ability to closely collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders on complex strategic challenges and detailed product requirements.
- Outstanding visual UI design skills, with demonstrated aptitude for clean, clear, well-organized, functional UI spaces that serve professional users in business environments.
- Demonstrated experience delivering user experiences and user interfaces that serve the complex needs of business stakeholders and end users, and exceed their expectations.
- Confident understanding of (and the ability to advocate for) UX design best practices, user-centered design (UCD), user testing, heuristic analysis, accessibility, and inclusion.
- Commitment to iteration on designs with efficiency and intelligence, based on feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented approach.
- Empathy and aptitude to learn our diverse clients’ business, workflow, and day-to-day experience in order to better deliver impactful, intuitive solutions.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch and the Adobe Suite (etc.)
- Experience working with Google Material is a plus.
- HTML5 and CSS skills are a plus.
- Experience designing for (or working in) medical use cases is a plus.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s in Arts or Science in Human Factors, Design, or Computer Science
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace