Thanks to all of you who took the TriUPA survey last month! The executive council has been using the results to plan its events schedule to best meet the needs of the most people. Here are a few highlights:
- 73 TriUPA contacts responded
- The most optimal time for TriUPA events are 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. The second best time was afternoons of the same days.
- The top three cities for meeting were Raleigh (33%), Cary (32%) and RTP (15%)
The top six UIE webinars were as follows:
- Telling the Right Story with Data Visualizations and Noah Illinsky (64%)
- The Mobile Frontier with Rachel Hinman (and in cooperation with Rosenfeld Media) (62%)
- Designing Dashboards: The Do's, Don'ts and D'ohs with Hagan Rivers (59%)
- The Art and Craft of User Research with Steve Portigal (57%)
- The Design Choices You Make for Information with Brian Suda (57%)
- Discussing Design: The Art of Critique and Adam Conner (45%)
Please see the attached PDF for complete results.